Connecting international businesses to China, and China to the World
Telstra’s scale and expertise make us your trusted route into China. Learn more about how Telstra can help you to thrive in China.
Telstra’s focus and expertise make us your partner of choice for your China business expansion, where we have operated since 1989. From owning a network that serves up to 30 per cent of Asia’s Internet traffic, to being the first foreign company licensed to provide connectivity and network services on the mainland through our Telstra PBS joint venture, we have decades of experience helping customers to thrive in China.
Telstra PBS, which is amongst the largest foreign telcos in China, marries local delivery with world-class experience. As one of the first operators to understand and tap the potential of cloud-based applications, Telstra PBS been building network and data centres at scale in China for over a decade. Our global service desk and Network Operations Centre ensure an optimal customer experience and connectivity you can count on, respectively.
To succeed in China, it’s important you select a communications service provider that has an established track record in delivering superior network performance throughout the country, while complying with Chinese regulations.
IP VPN POPs
• Extensive range of connectivity, service management, data centre facilities and managed equipment.
• Cross-provincial IPVPN licence to operate in China.
• Growing coverage into and across China providing world-class IP (with 50+ PoPs in 39 major cities) and Internet (31 Global Internet Direct PoPs and 21+ major cities) solutions.
• Telstra Managed SD-WAN services, or option to deploy own managed SD-WAN using Telstra’s underlying Data & IP connectivity.
• Secure and compliant data centres in China and more than 10 other key locations worldwide.
• Deep domain expertise to optimise your Hybrid Cloud strategy.
• Flexible and scalable connectivity provided through Telstra’s extensive global networks.
• Connect to leading Cloud Services Providers from International to China, or vice versa, through our network platforms.
• Scalable and low-latency connectivity on-demand that empowers businesses to maximise the potential of Cloud technology.
• Control costs with more flexibility in choices and commercial model.
For more details on in country offerings, please visit www.t-pbs.net
Find out how Telstra helped a multinational outdoor marketing corporation looking to digitally transform and grow opportunities and revenue by meeting the varying needs of multiple locations in China.
You might have sold rights to the Chinese market, but can you reliably deliver that content into the country? Find out what you need to succeed.
Register here and one of our solutions experts will get back to you.
To accept cookies from this site, please click 'Ok, I Accept'.