Cyber Detection and Response by Telstra and Securecom
Global Scale, Local Insights
Global security threats transcend borders, and in today’s digital era geographic isolation offers minimal shelter. Consequently, New Zealand’s cyber threat landscape is intensifying, and organisations face a common conundrum: how to
achieve a global state-of-the-art security posture in a cost-effective manner.
Telstra and Securecom have partnered to introduce a best-in-class solution which draws from our combined strengths.
Our Cyber Detection and Response (CDR) solution offers New Zealand businesses high-touch local delivery that’s attuned to their in-country requirements, and is backed by the scale, threat knowledge and world-class capabilities of Telstra’s Security Operations Centres (SOCs) and services.
|Global Scale from Telstra||Local Market Insights from Securecom|
• Best-in-class and holistic Managed Security Services platform
• Local and global intelligence
• 24x7x365 redundant globally relevant Security Operations Centres
• Exceptional security experts, considered one of Australasia’s largest
• Ongoing innovation and investments
• Strong track record as a trusted Managed Security Solutions Provider
• Mature security portfolio, specialising in MDR and EDR
• Intimate local service delivery for fast response
• Expertise in providing actionable mitigation and remediation services
• Incident response and post-detection support
Extensive support network
Peace of mind
A fully resilient, true 24/7 x365 security monitoring and response service, with two Security Operations Centres running in parallel with automatic fail-over.
Better detection and response
Differentiated by Telstra’s relevant threat exposure to a high volume and variety of attacks across Asia Pacific and other regions.
Leverage each partner’s strengths
Combines Telstra’s Enterprise scale and Securecom’s in-country knowledge and responsiveness.
High-touch security service management
Proactive engagement and co-ordination across broader Securecom service desk, networking and engineering services.
Can scale with your growing business and support wider security coverage and additional data sources, as needed.
More effective incident response
Support from local incident handlers, that is backed by Telstra’s global experience and expertise.
You get assigned a dedicated and experienced onboarding team.