Four key digital transformation trends have evolved
As digital transformation investments continue to skyrocket in 2021, the focus has shifted to how businesses can maintain their momentum now and in the future. In this article, Telstra Purple highlights four key tech trends that are evolving as we enter a ‘new normal’ of prolonged uncertainty.
Interview with Channel News Asia on Remote working
Workforces have had to move to a mobile first way of working, allowing users to access information that they would normally have had to access on site. This brings an added security risk, as working remotely continues to be the norm, organisation needs to be ahead of the game, ensuring they are following security best practices.
Finding new ways of Connecting
One of the biggest gamechanger for ICT is the fully digitalized, data-driven decision making, online business. Research shows that more large organizations prioritized collaboration and communications-related solutions compared to their smaller counterparts.
Why the Virtual Office is here to stay
Having connected us through a crisis, the cloud has proved its worth. Many companies are now investing in cloud transformation as executives look beyond the pandemic.
- How technology is redefining the future of work
- Why technology is not the sole fix to beat the growing risk
- Back from the dead: How the data centre of tomorrow is adapting to changing needs
- Trader Voice Connect, globally transforming the legacy to SIP
- Moving beyond the pandemic to achieve seamless collaboration