How adaptive IT infrastructure can enable a post-COVID workforce
Research from GlobalData and Telstra found that nearly two-thirds of IT and business leaders say the pandemic has changed their organisations forever.
Telstra study: Changing Business Priorities
Telstra published a new white paper identifying the technological challenges and the industry outlook post-COVID-19. The research, Business Continuity, Flexible Working and Adaptive Infrastructure: Five Actions for When the Economy Reopens Following COVID-19.
IDC Marketscape study
Telstra has been positioned as a Leader in Asia/Pacific Next Generation Telco in 2020 IDC Marketscape study. Learn more.
The facility that keeps Asia connected amid a pandemic
Find out how Telstra manages optical cables under the sea which carry up to a third of Asia Pacific's Internet traffic.
- Keeping the world online during COVID-19
- The complexities (and quirks) of protecting our subsea cables
- Levelling up digital collaboration in times of crisis
- GPS-enabled walking sticks and lifelong learning: Asian economies ready for a disrupted future
- How to empower your infrastructure and people for effective, secure remote working