How adaptive IT infrastructure can enable a post-COVID workforce
Research from GlobalData and Telstra found that nearly two-thirds of IT and business leaders say the pandemic has changed their organisations forever.
Telstra study: Changing Business Priorities
Telstra published a new white paper identifying the technological challenges and the industry outlook post-COVID-19. The research, Business Continuity, Flexible Working and Adaptive Infrastructure: Five Actions for When the Economy Reopens Following COVID-19.
The facility that keeps Asia connected amid a pandemic
Find out how Telstra manages optical cables under the sea which carry up to a third of Asia Pacific's Internet traffic.
Keeping the world online during COVID-19
Find out how Telstra's network stays strong, connected and resilient for not only our customers, but our customers’ customers.
- Levelling up digital collaboration in times of crisis
- How to empower your infrastructure and people for effective, secure remote working
- Ensure business continuity globally during Covid-19
- NAB 2020: A Telstra Digital Experience
- A smarter network design to drive your growth in Asia