Telstra study: Changing Business Priorities
Telstra published a new white paper identifying the technological challenges and the industry outlook post-COVID-19. The research, Business Continuity, Flexible Working and Adaptive Infrastructure: Five Actions for When the Economy Reopens Following COVID-19.
The facility that keeps Asia connected amid a pandemic
Find out how Telstra manages optical cables under the sea which carry up to a third of Asia Pacific's Internet traffic.
Keeping the world online during COVID-19
Find out how Telstra's network stays strong, connected and resilient for not only our customers, but our customers’ customers.
Levelling up digital collaboration in times of crisis
Globally, the overnight transition to a digital workforce has revealed the strengths and weaknesses of organisations to make remote work happen. With research firm GlobalData, we investigate how the pandemic has changed ICT for enterprises in Asia Pacific and how digital collaboration has evolved.
- How to empower your infrastructure and people for effective, secure remote working
- Ensure business continuity globally during Covid-19
- NAB 2020: A Telstra Digital Experience
- A smarter network design to drive your growth in Asia
- Expanding network capabilities across a growing business