Three key principles for successful Application Modernisation
The increasing pressure on the IT department to drive innovation whilst keeping costs low can be difficult to manage at the best of times, but it’s even harder when a lot of time and money is spent on maintaining legacy applications or simply ‘keeping the lights on’.
Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams
Telstra is a selected carrier for Microsoft Azure Peering Service, a networking service that enhances customer connectivity, and Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams, a new programmatic approach to operator-provided calling in Teams.
Removing customer challenges with top customer service
Telstra’s Global Assurance Strategy is guaranteeing broadcast customers an integrated video delivery experience with exceptional service assurance and management.
Five reasons organisations are modernising their legacy applications
Modern organisations are constantly dealing with a raft of persistent challenges, although there are three critical objectives that generally demand the most attention.
- Why managed services and support is critical to address Singapore's growing IT talent shortage
- Edge vs Cloud? It’s the wrong question for best-practice ICT strategy
- Cyber business risk is the next frontier
- Why the private data centre is persisting in 2021
- Four key digital transformation trends have evolved